- This event has passed.
Abilities Expo Going Virtual!
March 26 @ 11:00 am - March 27 @ 4:00 pm
The Abilities Expo will be Virtual again! Please register to get all the most up to date info! https://www.abilities.com/virtual/
Why you can’t miss Abilities Virtual
The virtual platform delivers next-level engagement, interactivity and resources to you safely at home (or wherever you have Internet access). Register right now to enjoy:
- The latest game-changing tech. The new virtual show will also allow you to search specifically for the products you need.
- Fan-fave and live host Paul Amadeus Lane is back to emcee the show!
- Live chat with other attendees and 1-on-1 video chat with exhibitors.
- In-depth interviews with stand-outs in the disability community.
- Beat-boxing, drumming, dance, fitness, sports and TON of other adaptive activities.
- Info-packed workshops on accessible grilling, travel, service dogs, home modification and more.
- Experts with tried and true techniques to help you afford the equipment you want.
- Product demos that showcase how cutting-edge devices can work for you.
- Discussion forums to tune into what your peers are talking about. Feel free to weigh in or start your own.
- Accessibility. Are you deaf, hard-of-hearing or just prefer not to use sound? The interviews, workshops and activities will be captioned and ASL-interpreted. The platform will also be responsive to all devices and screen reader friendly.